Thursday, January 01, 2009

01.01.2009

01.01.2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

this year will be a really "new" year to me.
a new situation
a new eating habits
i hv to change to be non-vegetarian
after 10 years of being vegetarian
i change but i worry
who will i be........

in the future? @_@

p/s: today is d 4th day that I'm a non-vegetarian
p/s: i thought i promise myself to eat fish only, but y others seems like persuade me eat other meats? i dun like that feeling...... need 2 eat other meats too? seems so.......................

2 Comments:

Blogger EAN said...

you were a vegetarian for 10 years? wow

9:41 PM  
Blogger phoenix said...

hahaha... almost
be a vegetarian since form 5
now it's my history alr
yup.. can u gv me ur blog address again? haha.. tq

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home